The CIFF like a Master training in financial and jurídico-social areas and get the titling of the University of Alcalá.
now, and until 30 April 2012, can register for this call for scholarships and convince them that you must be one of the chosen.
the objectives of the programme of scholarships talent are:
• promote the professional development of the most valuable.
• form qualified professionals in financial and jurídico-social areas.
• to provide talented young people to know closely the corporate project of international instituciones.
• contribute to the development of countries through the training of people of high rendimiento.
in this call are granted 10 scholarships of 100% of the registration fee of the Master, which will be divided in the following way:
• 2 scholarships for the Master in finance.
• 2 scholarships for the Master in Finance & Banking (taught in English).
• 2 scholarships for the Master in corporate law.
• 2 scholarships for the Master in applied statistics and for the Public Sector.
• 2 scholarships for the Master in Corporate Social responsibility.
scholarship is requested solely for the realization of one of the previous master, taught by CIFF for the academic year 2012/13. The applicant must meet the requirements of the University of Alcalá to study the study. The scholarships cover 100% of the amount of tuition for the Master and are incompatible with any other scholarship or financial aid of another agency or company, except for bags of travel that the fellow can be related to their studies. The fellow has full-time for the duration of the programme, October 2012 and July 2013. Travel expenses to and from Spain, accommodation and meals during the program costs, as well as the issuance of title of the University of Alcalá, run entirely on account of the fellow.
seekers requirements have completed higher education degree or be in the final year in the time of filing the application, administration and management, economics, law, engineering, mathematics or physics. If granted the scholarship, this will depend to the accreditation of having completed his graduate studies at the end of the call for reviews of July 2012.
have completed graduate studies between 2006 and 2012.
At the start of the study in CIFF, fellows must be in possession of the Bachelor’s degree College superior; in Spain, they must be licensed or graduates.