Stays at universities and foreign research centres

If you have questions about this aid arises, please visit the official source and ask your questions directly to the center.

The main objective of promoting the implementation of theses with international mention from the science and technology for energy and the environment – CYTEMA – at the University of Castilla – La Mancha is intended to stimulate collaboration and mobility of their teachers with foreign universities in reference in the fields of energy and the environment.

for this purpose, the Vice President for research and scientific policy made public the following announcement of scholarships assistantships CYTEMA-bridge for stays up to three months duration in universities and foreign research centres of international reference.

subsidies are aimed at the realization of research stays in international centres of excellence for the development of projects related to energy and the environment.

will be the subject of aid requests that comply with the requirements laid down in paragraph 2 of this call, develop research related to energy or the environment in centers of international excellence and from any field of study, both from the experimental as the legal and social sciences, engineering, architecture, arts and Humanities, or health sciences.

requirements of applicants

faculty staff, hired labour with indefinite, helpers, associated in time completely, as well as scholars and researchers FPI, FPU and the JCCM, of third and fourth year, linked to the UCLM for the completion of his doctoral thesis.
Not be in possession of the title of doctor on the date of completion of your stay.
Not receive assistance or grant of any kind for the same purpose.
Be enrolled in a doctoral programme of the UCLM

applications must be submitted until 30 October 2012. The date of start and end of the stay must be between November 15, 2012 and 2013 niciembre 31, both inclusive.

the duration of the stay shall be a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 3 months. The stay will take place continuously. Where the beneficiary need to be absent for any reason, you must notify the Vice President for research and scientific policy, with explicit indication of the reason justifying the requested offset. The Vice President for research and scientific policy shall determine, where appropriate, the consequences which the absence may have on the aid granted.

be reimbursed 80% of the total of the amount of the aid, after notified its concession. The remaining 20% will be settled at the end of the stay after the required documentation referred to in the call.

aid allocations are complementary to the regular payment, in the terms laid down by the legislation in force and include: A bag of travel of up to 600 euros for European countries and up to 1,000 euros for other countries. Aid of up to 1,000 euros gross per month. A maximum of 10 scholarships will be granted.

Related scholarships