This resolution aims at the call of 31 scholarships for internship and tourism research in the Spanish ministries of tourism abroad.
• 18 seats to Europe (excluding Moscow).
• 13 places for other destinations (including Moscow).
geographic distribution of the ministries of tourism Spanish abroad:
Europe: Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Stockholm, Frankfurt, Helsinki, the Hague, Lisbon, London, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Rome, Warsaw, Vienna, Zurich.
Asia-Pacific Region: Canton, Beijing, Tokyo and Mumbai.
North America: Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Mexico, New York, Toronto.
South America: Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo.
• Europe excluded Moscow 24,000 euros gross/scholarship.
• other regions included Moscow: 31,000 euros gross/scholarship.
in the amount of the grant included the travel expenses of return to the city of destiny, the accommodation, maintenance and displacement in the destination city, obtaining, where applicable, the visa and the costs thereof or of its renewal, whose management will be borne by the trainee given its very personal and character in his case, the signing of a health care insurance policy and of life and accidents valid in the country where performing practices and covering the period of duration of the scholarship.
duration: 12 months.
1. Be in possession of Spanish nationality.
2. Being in possession, before the expiry of the deadline for submission of applications, a Bachelor’s degree or university degree (any), either have a diploma in tourism, business administration, Marketing, sociology and management and public administration. These degrees have due obtained subsequent to January 1, 2011.
the qualifications obtained abroad or in Spanish non-State centres shall be confirmed or recognised officially by the Ministry of education, culture and sport.
3. You have a note minimum average of 6.5 out of 10 or 1.75 on 4. You must provide proof with the appropriate certificate issued by the corresponding University.
4. Not be in any of the causes of disqualification provided for in article 13.2 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General subsidies.
5. Be in compliance with its tax obligations and against Social Security.
6. Not having enjoyed beforehand of any scholarship ‘Tourism of Spain’, nor have enjoyed in the three years prior to the of this call for a scholarship for a similar purpose, in particular those granted by regional authorities, chambers of Commerce, ICEX, agencies of tourism promotion of the EU, etc.
• English: will be credited with a «B2» certificate or higher of the common European framework of reference for languages.
• language of the countries where the Spanish ministries of tourism are located: will be credited with a «B2» certificate or higher of the common European framework of reference for languages.
languages supporting certificates must expressly indicate the level that corresponds (B1, B2, C1…).
the request drawn up in accordance with the model «application form of scholarship”which is contained in annex I to this resolution, and is accessible through the web page of Turespaña, www.tourspain.es.
the submission of applications, aimed at the President of the Institute of tourism of Spain, may be made within a maximum period of 15 working days counting from the day following the publication in the Official Gazette of the resolution, by any of the following alternative routes:
Presentación telematics through the electronics of the Ministry of industry office , Energy and tourism https://sede.minetur.gob.es pursuant to article 27 of law 11/2007 of electronic access of citizens to public services. The electronic national identity document or any of the electronic certificates recognized, supported by the General Administration of the State is necessary to access this application. The electronic certificate with which the application is submitted must correspond to the applicant.
on the cited Web page contains the information required to complete the application. This record would be available starting from the day following the publication of the notice in the Official Gazette.
eye Presentación: not submit applications electronically, it should be presented in a support role, in the Register General of the Tourism Institute of Spain and in any of the other records and offices (including post offices) provided for in article 38.4 of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
you must go to the following address: Institute of tourism at Spain, c / Capitán Haya 41 28020 Madrid.
all applicants submitting your application for scholarship in the diplomatic representations or consular offices of Spain abroad may advance to the General Sub-Directorate of economic and administrative management and information technologies, the application with the accreditation seal of the filing date, preferably by email: email@example.com or by fax: 91 3433469.