The IED Madrid launches a new call for scholarships for their intensive master's courses, hybrid courses with an online content and other classroom taught in a short period of time (April-June 2013).
master's degrees to which you can access scholarship are:
Master of accessory design in footwear and handbags intensive
Master of children's design in space and product intensive
Master of organization and management of events intensive
Master of design graphic intensive
Master of design fashion intensive
Master of Design of indoor intensive
Master of communication, Marketing and advertising in new media intensive
grants are 14, two by each of the masters. Each scholarship covers 50% of the amount of the fee for the course.
the deadline for participation ends on December 11, 2012 at 10: 00, Madrid time. The jury's decision will be communicated on December 18, 2012 at 18: 00, from Madrid, via iedmadrid.com.
home of the part online: February 2013
start and end of the face-to-face part: April - June of 2013
development and presentation of thesis online: July - December 2013
1. They can participate from any nationality and country of residence, persons of legal age.
2. Each applicant may only apply for scholarship to one of the master titles, being disqualified upon request for more than one.
3. The scholarships are awarded at its discretion, on the basis of the documentation received and the development potential of the candidate. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to perform a brief interview in person, by phone or skype, if considered it the teaching coordination of the master.
4. Awards. The winning students (two per each master will be selected) will be awarded with a grant of 50% of the amount of the fee for the course, whose value is 3,500 euros.
5. Desert Prize, may declare to the IED Madrid considers that none of the applicants is suitable for access to this scholarship.
6. The winners of scholarships, in any case, have to pay the rate of tuition fees, the amount of which is 2,300 euros, and the remaining 50% of the rate of the course, the amount of which is 3,500 euros.
7. The winners have to pay the registration fee within a period of two weeks from the communication of the grant.
8. The scholarship is not redeemable or refundable in cash, and may not be applied to other courses and announcements of the IED in Madrid.
9. Regime: the scholarship applicant must know and comply with the standards of the general regulation of the IED Madrid, as well as accept and sign specific regulation for students on scholarships in the two weeks since the communication of the award.
10. Fellows should study all of the master at the IED Madrid, losing the scholarship if they are transferred to another venue.
11. To maintain the scholarship throughout the course and the right to remain in the same, grantees must comply with a minimum attendance to class of 90%, including the face-to-face and the online of the program
12 content. Fellows have to actively participate in all special and multidisciplinary projects proposed by the school: presentation events, tutoring and workshops.
13. Breach of any of the above obligations mean the loss of the scholarship.
14. The realization of the master, by not reaching the minimum number of students, mean the loss of the scholarship. The IED Madrid shall not the student access to other program master or course, if you have selected will not be for lack of students.
15. The waiver to take the course in the call of the intensive 2013 masters will result in the loss of the scholarship.
16. Scholarships given their agreement to have his name appear in Newspoint newsletter and other promotional materials of the IED in Madrid.
17. The deadline to participate ends December 11, 2012 at 10: 00, Madrid time.
18. The jury's decision will be communicated on December 18, 2012 at 18: 00, from Madrid, via iedmadrid.com.
19. Pursuant to the organic law 25/1999 of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, we inform you of the incorporation of their personal and labor data to an automated file called customers which is responsible for the Istituto Europeo di Design S.L. in order to offer you information of interest on the basis of their professional activity. You are also informed of the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that assists him and that may exercise in writing at the following address: Istituto Europeo di Design, calle Larra, 14 28004 Madrid or email@example.com. Participation in this competition implies acceptance of these rules.