The headquarters Central of the Institute Confucius/HANBAN summons will offer those students aged between 14 and 18 years who have been presented and approved during the year 2014 official examinations YCT and HSK 50 scholarships for a linguistic stay in China for 12 days.
grants include training activities and cultural visits. The applications period concludes on September 12. The attached form must be presented at the offices located in the Paseo painter Rosales 26) either by sending it to our email email@example.com with the subject grant HSK-YCT 2014. It is necessary to accompany the request diploma certifying approval examination and attach authorization of the legal guardian of the student.
· Expenses associated with the Chinese course.
· Expenses associated with cultural activities.
· Maintenance during the stay.
· Safe travel within China.
· Associated costs of transportation during your stay.
does not include:
· Expenditure associated with the ticket * (Spain-China, China-espana)
* it is advisable to go in group. Recommended flight information will be given.
· Health insurance.
· Management of the visa (to manage the visa Hanban will issue an invitation letter).