Applicants who meet the following requirements may be beneficiaries:
– degree of Bachelor in library and information science, or Bachelor of library science, documentation, history, philology, or humanities.
– not perceive another scholarship or contract paid during the period of duration of the regulated by this order.
– have not previously benefited from these same grants for a period exceeding six (6) months, or waived without a cause of force majeure, in the view of the Secretariat General of culture, once started the period of validity.
– those people who are in any of the cases referred to in article 10(2) shall not be beneficiaries of this aid. and 3 of law 9/2007 of 13 June, grants from Galicia, and for these purposes, must provide a statement responsible for that none of the circumstances set out in the referred Article concurs.
application: applicants, in addition to the application, must be accompanied by the following documentation:
– covered annex.
– photocopy of the DNI, NIF, NIE or equivalent, original or duly compulsado or matched city.
the applicant may authorize the Secretariat General of culture of trade access to data for verification of your identity, complying with the established in the Decree 255/2008, on 23 October, which simplifies the documentation for the processing of administrative procedures and promoting the use of electronic media, as set out in the application. In this case, the photocopy of identity is not required.
– statement expresses not have gainful employment or enjoy another scholarship or aid, whatever that would be this, or, in the case of having it, an express commitment to resign beforehand at the time of the incorporation into the Centre which is destined.
– photocopy of academic record with the qualifications obtained in the different subjects.
– photocopy of the documents evidencing the alleged merits.
– statement responsible for not attended any of the circumstances provided for in article 10(2). º e 10.3. of law 9/2007 of 13 June, grants from Galicia.