Call 10 scholarships for except for the required supplementary registration to foreign students of second and third cycle enrolled in universities of Quebec within the framework of the cooperation agreement between the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Government of Québec in the field of education and training.
scholarship recipients must have Catalan civil neighbourhood, admitted in a program of studies in a center of higher education in Quebec (registered in time full), and have a valid passport and residence permit.
the maximum length of the exception is two years for three years for third and second cycle students.
except for supplementary registration required foreign students to pursue university studies in Quebec.
applications, according to the standard model, must be in duplicate with the rest of accompanying documentation, registration of AGAUR (PG. Lluís Companys, 23, 08010-Barcelona).
– 2 copies of the request of the Government of Catalonia.
– 2 copies of the request of the Ministry of education of Quebec.
– 2 copies of the Passport.
– 2 copies of the residence permit in accordance with the immigration legislation of Canada and acceptance certificate issued by the Ministry of relations with citizens and immigration in Quebec.
– 2 copies of the certificate of admission of the University that correspond with curriculum of 2nd or 3rd cycle full time or language and French literature.
– 1 copy of the commitment to return to Catalonia in the 2 months following the end of the scholarship (written to reflect where this commitment signed by fellow).
the term ends on September 30, 2013.