Call for aid and subsidies to students with particular need for educational support for the next academic year 2012-2013, in accordance with the regulations in force in the field of public subsidies and, especially, the order ECI/1815/2005, 6 June, establishing the regulatory bases of the granting of scholarships and grants to the study by the Ministry of education and science.
Se convened for the academic year 2012-2013 following individual aid:
to) direct aid to the students including the affected by ADHD (attention hyperactivity deficit disorder) that requires for a period of their schooling or throughout all of it, certain support and specific educational attention arising from disability or serious behavior disorders.
b) subsidies for special educational needs derived from disability or serious disorder of conduct for large families.
c) aid for specific programs that are complementary to the formal education for pupils with particular need for educational support associated with high intellectual capacities.
students who have special educational needs derived from disability or serious conduct disorder may obtain subsidies or allowances referred to in paragraphs a) and b) of article 1 where it meets the following requirements:
1. Present specific need for educational support for disability or disturbance of conduct provided that such necessity has been accredited by any of the following ways:
– a computer certificate from assessment and orientation of a Center base of the Instituto de Mayores and social services or appropriate body of the autonomous community.
– a computer certificate of educational and psycho-pedagogical guidance or dependent of the corresponding educational administration orientation Department.
– certificate of disability.
2. Have completed two years of age to 31 December 2011. Aid may exceptionally grant to students under the age of two years provided that the corresponding computers attesting to the necessity of early schooling because of the characteristics of the disability.
3. Be enrolled in a specific Centre in ordinary school special education unit or in ordinary school that admission to students who have special educational needs, which have been created or definitively approved as such by the competent educational administration, at the end of the deadline for submission of applications.
. Be enrolled in any of the following educational levels:
to) early childhood education.
b) primary education.
c) compulsory secondary education.
e) intermediate and higher level training cycles.
f) artistic professional teachings. (
g) programmes aimed at obtaining an initial vocational qualification. (
h) training programmes for the transition to adult life.
. Also for the subsidy is required to be a member of a large family of any category, in accordance with the regulations. (
students with specific needs of educational support associated with high intellectual capacities may obtain the aid referred to in subparagraph (c)) of the first article when it meets the following requirements:
1. Present educational support specific needs associated with high intellectual capacity provided that such necessity has been accredited by certificate of a team of educational and psycho-pedagogical guidance or the corresponding educational administration orientation Department.
. Have completed six years of age by December 31, 2012.
3. Be enrolled in any of the following educational levels:
to) primary education.
b) compulsory secondary education.
c) high school.
d) intermediate and higher level training cycles.
e) professional art lessons.
the deadline for submission of applications is extended until 25 September 2012 inclusive.