Summon, on a competitive basis, 60 scholarships for the preparation of the selective checks of access, by the system of internal promotion, to the body top inspectors of Finance of State, upper body of Auditors and auditors of the State, technical body of finance, technical body of auditing and accounting and General Administrativo Cuerpo, agents specializing in public finance.
this call is governed by provisions of the order HAP/1405/2014, of 25 July, which approved the corresponding regulatory bases for granting scholarships for the preparation of the selective checks of access, by the system of internal promotion, to specialties and special bodies convened by the Ministry of finance and public administration and the State tax administration agency.
the purpose of the scholarships is to facilitate the preparation of the selective entrance exams, by the system of internal promotion, to specialties and special bodies convened by the Ministry of finance and public administration and the State tax administration agency.
Las 60 scholarships are distributed by bodies and specialties follows:
bodies attached to the Ministry of finance and administrations public
A1 – upper body of Auditors and auditors of State – 8 scholarships – 55.800 euros.
A2 – technical body of auditing and accounting – 4 scholarships – 19.716 euros.
bodies attached to the State Agency for tax administration
A1 – body senior inspectors of finance from State – 12 scholarships – 83.700 euros.
A2 – body finance technician – 16 scholarships – 78,864 euros.
C1 – body General Administrative Government, specialty agents finance – 20 scholarships – 89.280 euros.
the amount of the scholarship shall be determined by the duration of the license or licenses by own affairs and shall be calculated in the following manner:
– for the preparation of selective tests for access to bodies of the subgroup A1, the amount amounts to €75 for each day of the period of leave enjoyed.
– For the preparation of selective tests for access to bodies of the subgroup A2, the amount rises to €53 for each day of the period of leave enjoyed.
– For the preparation of selective tests for access to bodies of the subgroup C1, the amount rises to €48, for each day of the period of leave enjoyed.
the determination of the periods of licenses by enjoyed own affairs to be considered for the calculation of the amount of the scholarships will take place according to the following rules:
– are not considered as licences enjoyed prior to the publication of the offer of public employment of each year or subsequent to the last exercise of selective tests or that exercise would have been the Elimination of the successful bidder of such evidence.
– Are not considered as those periods of leave which had been the subject of aid granted by any public administration, in the terms established in article 3.1 of the HAP/1405 order/25 July 2010.
– Will not be considered periods exceeding three months of leave enjoyed.
interested parties must submit their application within the period of fifteen working days from the day following the publication on the website of the Ministry of finance and public administrations or State Agency of the tax administration of the notes of the last year of the phase of opposition of the selective process in the application form that is published as an annex to this order (available at http://www.minhap.es and http://www.aeat.es) or, if the selection process had completed, within the period of quinte business days counted from the day following the publication of this order in the official bulletin of the State.
applications should be submitted in any of records and offices under article 38.4 of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure. In addition, applicants may submit their applications in the terms provided by law 11/2007, of 22 June, of electronic access to public services.
the applicant shall accompany the application, certificate of the General Subdirectorate of human resources or equivalent unit of the Department, agency or institution in which the applicant performs services on which leave periods are credited by own affairs enjoyed in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1.b) of article 2 of the order HAP/1405/2014, 25 July.
in the case that the application or documents submitted do not meet the requirements, you will be required to the applicant so that, within a period of ten working days, remedy the lack or attach the documents required, with an indication of that, doing so not so, you shall be withdrawn your request.