Mapfre Foundation Announces Scholarship Primitivo of Vega’s research in order to provide financial support for the realization of a scientific work in the area of care for seniors. The scope of the call is global.
research projects submitted to this call shall be on any of the following areas:
– instruments of classification of dependence and users, to establish homogeneous groups of intervention or innovative instruments of measurement in one of these areas: physical, psycho-social or functional.
– based geriatric health management programmes.
– technological innovations that promote independence, control, supervision, security and guarantee of care to the elderly person.
– Research and programs for prevention of accidents in the elderly.
– Development of programs for the promotion of healthy habits in elderly population
not will include research studies, pharmacological, biochemical, molecular, etc. projects, or that are included within another research project.
scholarship is aimed at individuals, both individually and as a team, and companies (residences, public or private health institutions, schools, etc.), whose scope is the care for the elderly. To obtain scholarship
, stakeholders must fill in the online registration form and obtain the registration number. Subsequently you must send a signed copy of this questionnaire, along with all documentation to the address indicated in the eleventh item.
scholarship will be awarded to the director of the project as the beneficiary of the same or the institution to which is attached, and where the research is being carried out, aiming exclusively for this purpose. The prize money will amount to an overall maximum amount of 15,000 euros.
the duration of the scholarship shall be one calendar year from the date of their acceptance and formalization.
the deadline for registration and submission of the documentation to apply for this fellowship ends on October 18, 2013 (inclusive).