Scholarship post residence Fundación José Luis Castaño

If you have questions about this aid arises, please visit the official source and ask your questions directly to the center.

The Fundación José Luis Castaño, for the development of the clinical laboratory, announces four scholarships post-residency for those faculty specialists of clinical laboratory that completed his period of residence in 2013, and who want to carry out a research project in a clinical laboratory in a hospital in Spain. The endowment of the scholarship is 12,000 euros.

The scholarship is aimed at specialists practitioners of clinical laboratory that completed his period of residence in 2013 and who want to carry out a project in a clinical laboratory in a hospital in Spain.

The scholarship is incompatible with a full time job. If once awarded the grant, the applicant gets job full time must communicate this wing Fundación José Luiscastano leaving the scholarship without validity. The applicant must submit affidavit from June 2013 and the current employment situation. If you own a contract on time partial should be attached to the request. The applicant must be a member of the SEQC minimum 6 months old.

The successful tenderer of the scholarship should be the research project between June 1, 2013 and on May 30, 2014. At the end of the project shall deliver wing Foundation Joseluiscastano a detailed memory, with a description of the work performed, the results and conclusions reached, and up to 12 sheets. The presentation of the annual report deadline of August 1, 2014.

At the beginning of the scholarship shall be the payment of 75% of the amount of the grant and the remaining 25% by the end of the project.

Once completed, the award-winning research project will be in power of the Foundation, and by common agreement with the authors, may proceed to its diffusion.

Any publication or scientific activity that is generated from the award-winning project should include that it was funded with a grant from the Fundación José Luis Castaño.

The jury is composed by the Committee Advisor scientific of the Fundación José Luis Castaño. The decision of the jury will be published the month of may of 2013 on the website of the Fundación José Luis Castaño and the delivery of the grant will be held at the VII Congress of clinical laboratory which will be held in Bilbao in October 2013.

The necessary documentation to apply for the grant must be in the possession of the Secretariat of the Foundation with a deadline of March 31, 2013. The jury’s decision shall be communicated to the author/s the second fortnight of may 2013.

Related scholarships