The Spanish Federation of Cystic Fibrosis summons the research fellowship Pablo Motos 2012.
may choose to grant any person or resident professional group in Spain that present a research project related to the disease. The scholarship will be to develop a research project which will have a maximum duration of two years.
staffing will be a maximum of 18,000 euros. 40% Of the total will be paid at the beginning of the project, 30% in the middle of the development of the project through the presentation of a report of the situation of the research and economic memory of this project presented by the researcher and the remaining 30% at the end of it, after the presentation of the report complete the project and economic memory. Economic memory enclose the originals of the invoices for the requested budget.
the maximum amount to subsidize by consumables shall not exceed 30% and 20% travel and subsistence (all costs must be directly related research).
the application shall be accompanied by the following documentation:
– research project report (maximum 20 pages double-spaced), which will include the resources available to carry out the project and forecast of time (original and copy).
– memory economic development project (original and copy).
– favourable report from the Managing Director of the Hospital, Center or who the main researcher to consider appropriate to endorse the project where will be developed the research project.
– Curriculum Vitae of the researcher, elaborated according to model of the website of the Federation (www.fibrosis.org) with specific description of the experience in the area of Cystic Fibrosis of participants and photocopy of DNI
– certificate for co-financing, if any, that favours the viability of the project.
– relationship of the lines of research developed by the research group on Cystic Fibrosis.
– address, contact telephone number and email address.
the time of the call will be until the 30th of September.