Scholarship Mapfre – Fundación Reina Sofia research Alzheimer’s

If you have questions about this aid arises, please visit the official source and ask your questions directly to the center.

Scholarship scholarship Mapfre – Fundación Reina Sofia 2012 – 2013 for stay of six months, renewable for a similar period (maximum, 12 months) for participation in the program of research, Department of pathology and Psychiatry, Alzheimer completo Disease Center of the NYU School of Medicine, New York (Prof. B. Frangione). Join a research project on mechanisms of Neurodegeneration and dementia.

stay includes a magnificent opportunity of interaction with the multidisciplinary team of the research programme of the reputed Alzheimer completo Disease Center of the University of New York.

stakeholders have to meet the following requirements:

degree in medicine and specialty in neurology, or

Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Neurosciences

Experience: In basic or applied research related to:

1) diseases neurodegenerative or

2) early diagnosis and treatment of dementia, or

3) diseases by prions

languages: English fluent in conversation

also will be valued as merit:

Curriculum vitae: academic, PhD and research training
Publications: Publications about research papers in scientific journals
Research work: previous involvement in experimental or clinical research projects, especially in neurodegenerative diseases or dementia

stay will take place between March 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013

documentary requirements:

1) Curriculum vitae

2) exposure of preferred interests in research

3) letters of reference

● all these documents must be in English.

requirement to return: report of the stay.

financial aid: 16.000 euros. 75% In six monthly advance payments and the remaining 25% shall be paid on the return

Court evaluator: candidates are assessed by a court whose President is the Scientific Director of the ADRU.

the deadline for submission of applications ends on October 15.

Related scholarships