The foundation of the College of doctors of Castellón calls its program of grants to finance studies and research projects in the field of health.
the foundation of the College of physicians will allocate this year 2013 a total of 10,000 euros to the program of training and AIDS research – with a maximum of 1000 euros for scholarship-. Interested parties may submit their application to the foundation of the College between February 1 and March 1, date in which ends the call.
the granting procedure:
to) may qualify for a grant any physician duly qualified in the official College of physicians of Castellón prior to this call.
b) fill out the application form.
c) deliver the following documents within established deadlines
– form properly filled
– photocopy of DNI
– copy of the Curriculum Vitae
– copy information from the program of the course to make
– in the case of research papers or thesis, deliver a report summary of the same
– copy of the receipt of pre-registration of the program to study
the Foundation Medical College of Castellón created a scholarship program to contribute to programmes of training and research projects and doctoral theses of his collegiate, in order to assist in the improvement of health care. Your call will be annual. A number of scholarships for the aforementioned purposes will be awarded. Distribution and funding the Board of Trustees shall determine it. The scholarships will be funded by the foundation of the College of physicians of Castellón in each annual call. The granting of scholarships shall be resolved by a court formed by the members of the Board of Trustees. The agreement for the granting of aid will be taken by unanimity.
the requirements to obtain the scholarships are as follows:
– not having chosen and previously obtained a grant from the foundation of the College of physicians of Castellón.
– A be degree in medicine.
– Demonstrate their status as member of the College of physicians of Castellón prior to this call.
– Providing the documents detailed in the bases of this scholarship program.
documentation will be delivered at the headquarters of the College of physicians of Castellón so that it is properly registered.