Kutxabank Announces Erasmus scholarships for the academic year 2013 / 2014 aimed at students with fiscal residence in the Basque country and enrolled in the University of the Basque country or the University of Deusto.
program has a fixed budget, which is split among the beneficiaries according to the number of months of stay in the targeted universities. Therefore, cannot be determined a priori the number of scholarships to be awarded.
– full course in the host University: 800 euros
– periods between four and six months of stay in the host University: 400 euros
– periods of less than four months: 100 euros for each month of the stay at the destination University.
– This quantity may be less in the event of the amount corresponding to the scholarships awarded exceeds the total quantity intended for this purpose.
be taken into account only the months initially envisaged in the officer Exchange program, not considering the possible extensions of stay from which subsequently the student could benefit. You will be granted a single grant per person throughout his career student for all Exchange programs.
KUTXABANK support may be complementary to aid for other entities. The students who interrupted his stay at the host university before the stipulated calendar, will lose eligibility for this aid and shall report at the earliest to KUTXABANK, well personally or through your University.
requirements 1. Those who wish to benefit from these grants must be students of the University of the Basque country (UPV/EHU) or the University of Deusto and being selected / as officially by the University to participate in the Socrates programme / Erasmus of the European Union during the year 2013 / 2014.
2. Have tax residence in 4.7.on
3. All applicants must be holders of either young financial Kutxabank cards (in the case of having more than 30 years, any credit card Kutxabank) and at least one account active situation in Kutxabank
4. In addition, you must meet at least two of the following requirements for linking to KUTXABANK:
– themselves or their parents / guardians must have domiciled continuously in KUTXABANK a payroll / pension with a minimum 1 year old.
– The sum of consumption in shops and paid with credit KUTXABANK cards in force during the period of May 1, 2012 to May 1, 2013 is greater than or equal to 3,000 euros.
– contributions to any EPSV/P.PENSIONES of KUTXABANK force, involving an increase of balance of amount greater than or equal to 1,500 Euros for the period of May 1, 2012 to May 1, 2013.
– Be holder of at least two insurance KUTXABANK into force on May 1, 2013.
to apply for the aid, interested students must complete and send the application form via this website. Applications received in this way will be only supported.
for which the application is admitted, it is necessary to send the authorization signed by the parents / guardians and the DNI scanned them, within a maximum of 2 days of the mailing of the application form. Send both documents to the following address email@example.com. Not be taken into account requests received which do not comply with this procedure.
grants can be ordered until 23 June 2013.