The Ramón Areces Foundation granted 22 scholarships for studies in universities and research centres abroad, during the academic year 2013 / 2014, on themes of European Union law and economy in the areas of:
Economics of education
1 candidates requirements. Spanish nationality.
2. Be in possession of a degree of Bachelor or Master awarded by a Spanish University or, in the case of having a similar degree from a foreign University, being officially recognised by the Spanish Ministry of education at the time of applying for the scholarship.
3. You can apply for the scholarship, also to students throughout the academic year 2012 / 2013 are studying their last year of the aforementioned qualifications. In case of granting of the scholarship, this will depend to the accreditation of the qualification at the end of the call for examinations in June 2013.
4. Admission to a university or Research Centre abroad, of recognized prestige, for the academic year 2013 / 2014.
5. Excellent knowledge of the language of the country of destination.
6. Not be beneficiaries of any scholarship, financial aid, credit, or any other assignment of a similar nature of institutions and public foundations or private foundations, for the enjoyment of the scholarship.
conditions of scholarships
1. Minimum duration of an academic year subject to extension, which will be subject to the decision of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation, upon request of the person concerned.
possible requests for extension must be accompanied by copies of the research papers or official transcripts of the courses conducted in the previous period of enjoyment of scholarship, as well as reports issued by the teacher responsible foreign Centre or of the director of the research project which is being done by the fellow.
2. Endowment: 1,650 euros per month.
3. Other expenditure funded by the Foundation:
to) expenses of INSCRIPTION and MATRICULATION at the University or foreign centre concerned.
b) annual travel costs, of round-trip, economy class, between the place of residence of the holder of the scholarship and study abroad Center.
4. Grants under this call for proposals are awarded exclusively for carrying out studies in universities and research centers in foreign countries, so it does not fall within the scope of the Royal Decree 63/2006 of 27 January, which approves the Statute of the research personnel in training, circumstance that the applicant expressly recognised in the scholarship application form.
the – duly completed – application form, curriculum vitae and the memory of studies will be sent through this website, until January 31, 2013.
all the documentation requested in paragraph III shall be sent, together with the application form duly signed, bound by postal mail to the address of the Ramón Areces Foundation within a period ending January 31, 2013.