Banco Santander Foundation, with the support of OpenBank, announces the first edition of the program of research and artistic production studio looking for talent, which will take place during the months of July and August 2014 at Matadero Madrid.
study looking for talent promotes research, training and artistic production. The program revolves around the development of a draft proposed by the beneﬁciario. Once produced, you can be exposed at a place chosen by Fundación Banco Santander. However, study looking for talent puts the emphasis on the process of research, production, learning and networking that will occur throughout the program.
a feature specifically study looking for talent is in their interest to encourage interdisciplinary work. For this reason, will be especially valued those projects that are carried out in collaboration with other disciplines, whether they type humanistic, artistic, scientific or technical.
the project is aimed at University are enrolled in degree, Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctorate from a University public or private of the Spanish State. The beneﬁciarios will be five and must not exceed 32 years of age.
study looking for talent provided:
1. A workspace in Matadero Madrid to develop the project;
2. A program of critical sessions with key cultural players;
3. Individual meetings, designed in collaboration with each beneﬁciario program, with individuals and entities that are relevant for your project or for your career or training artistic particular;
4. A monthly prize of 1,500 euros gross for two months (from July 1 to August 31, 2014). Study looking for talent not attempts, nor does it cover materials or technical resources that are necessary for the production of the project.
technique, subject and nature of the proposals will be free. The proposals will have to be in an advanced process of maturation, so that not only can justiﬁcarse from the conceptual point of view, but also especiﬁcar in detail its phases and times of material preparation. The proposals will have to demonstrate that they are achievable over a period of two months. It will encourage proposals that require the involvement of other disciplines for their development and implementation, either humanistic, artistic, technical or scientific.
Demonstration that the proposal can materialize in two months.
Concision, synthesis and brevity in the conceptual foundation of the proposal.
Conciseness and detail when describing the process of material production.
Conciseness and coherence of the work schedule.
Conciseness and coherence of the budget.
Appreciate the proposals that require collaboration with other disciplines for its development and realization.
call for proposals closes on Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
for application will be required to submit the following documentation:
– statement of registration and accompanying documentation that are specifically in the same.
– Passport / DNI / NIE
– Copy of the enrollment the year 2013-2014 to justiﬁque which is student grade, Bachelor, master, or doctorate from a University, public or private, of the Spanish State.
– where the application made a collective, all members must meet the requirements expressed in this call and attach pertinent documentation.
proposals should be sent as digital document, in pdf format, to the address email@example.com with the subject: study looking for talent. No file should exceed 5 megabytes. Videos and photographs illustrating the project must not be attached in the mail, but that they will host platforms intended for this order (vimeo, ﬂickr, youtube…) and will be provided links for viewing over the Internet.