This resolution is to call on competitive concurrence of a total of seven scholarships scheme, in order to contribute to the theoretical and practical training in the field of competition.
Endowment: 13,500 euros gross per convened scholarship, amount which shall include all taxes, expenses and social contributions which, in his case, correspond. Consequently, the total amount destined for this purpose shall be EUR 94.500.
length: Nine months. If the duration exceeds the budget year 2013, its continuity up to the maximum expected duration will be conditioned to the existence of budgetary availability in the year 2014.
budgetary imputation: the scholarships awarded shall be borne charged to the budget of the National Commission of competition to 2013, through the budgetary application 27.301. 492 M. 480, scholarships in antitrust matters.
requirements of the candidates.
1. Nationals Spanish or another Member State of the European Union. Applicants whose mother tongue is other than Spanish must prove a perfect mastery of the same.
2. Be in possession of a university degree (Bachelor’s degree, degree or equivalent) higher in the fields of law, economics or the company, obtained in the year 2011 or later.
3. Have not enjoyed previously from other scholarships from the national competition Commission.
4. Not be in any of the prohibitions to be beneficiary of subsidies established article 13.2 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant.
applicants should meet the requirements set out in this resolution the day of the expiry of the deadline for submission of applications (April 5).
1. Requests shall be addressed to the address of promotion of the competition of the national of the Competition Commission, and will be presented in the General registry of the National Commission of competition, or by any of the means set out in article 38.4 of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
requests shall be completed according to the model instance as contained in annex I to the present resolution and shall be submitted within the period of fifteen days from the day following the publication in the «Official Gazette» of this resolution, accompanied by the following documentation:
to) photocopy of national identity card or passport, in the event that the person concerned does not expressly give consent on the application form.
b) certified photocopy of the degree in the fields of law, economics or the company or of the receipt of payment of the rights of expedition. If the title or degree allegedly had been obtained in non-public centres in Spain or abroad, document issued by the Ministry of education, indicating their approval.
c) simple photocopy of the certification of the academic record which is the qualification or qualifications corresponding to the degree.
d) Curriculum vitae, conforming to the model contained as annex II to this resolution, accompanied by documents showing the alleged merits.
e) letter of motivation, with a maximum length of one page, explaining the personal interest to access the chosen scholarships, as well as to what extent the enjoyment of scholarship enhance academic and vocational training of the candidate’s face your future access to the labour market, once scholarship.