The Undersecretary of higher education of the SEP represented by the national coordination of scholarships for higher education (CNBES) invites students of public institutions of higher education (IPES) in the country to apply for a postgraduate international mobility scholarship. The program has as objective the training of human resources and the promotion of educational and cultural collaboration between the French Republic and the United States are Mexican, so that the Mexican nationals carried out studies in France’s superior in specific programs of graduate level master’s degree, in accordance with the plans and curricula of institutions of higher education in France.
Podran to participate in the program graduates of Bachelor’s degree or engineering of public institutions of higher education in the country studies which meet the following requirements:
1. Be of Mexican nationality.
2. Be graduates of any public institution of higher education in the country.
3. You have earned a minimum grade point average of 8.0 (eight point zero) in Mexican scale of 0 (zero) to 10 (ten) in his studies of engineering or degree.
4. Be entitled and tell professional identity card issued by the General direction of professions of the SEP, or have passed the Professional exam and be pending of the title and professional identity.
. Count on the accreditation of the French language through the certification of proficiency at least at the level B2 and, in his case, the accreditation of another language depending on the requirements of the graduate.
6. Having been accepted into a Masters program in a French higher education institution.
7. Check your application for scholarship through the unique beneficiaries of higher education system (upload) on the website www.subes.sep.gob.mx.
. Have key of registry of population (CURP) current.
9. A personal email account.
10. Have a bank account in your name.
a maximum of 20 scholarships will be awarded and each scholarship will have a duration of up to 24 months according to the time that duration of the master’s program to study. During the term of the Fellowship, France will cover registration and French schools tuition costs and charges of the expenses inherent to the social security of the fellows. Mexico, for its part, will cover the costs of transport COPRO and France – Mexico. The latter will be covered provided the trainee has successfully completed studies, otherwise this will be funded by the grant. Mexico will also bear the costs of maintenance for a total of 1,000 euros per month for each trainee.
the students will record their scholarship application via the upload on the website www.subes.sep.gob.mx, and they will integrate the documentation set in the section documents to deliver this call. The deadline to register the application on June 6, 2014.