The company Colombiana Automotriz S.A., as part of a commitment to the community, was the Mazda Foundation for art and science, in order to sponsor and encourage training at top level in the area of scientific knowledge the pure mathematics and theoretical physics, and the area of artistic expression the music.
scholarships are awarded graduate Colombia or abroad, in theoretical physics, pure mathematics and music.
abroad scholarships will be granted preferably in studies for which there is in Colombia a similar program.
the duration of the fellowships will be variable, depending on the requested studies, with a limit of two years.
scholarships are awarded annually by the selection Committee of the Foundation.
the deadline for filing claims closes December 15, 2012.
the selection will take place in the month of January 2013.
master’s and doctoral
1. Letter of request of scholarship, addressed to the President of the Mazda Foundation for art and science.
2. Updated resume of the student.
3. Two letters of recommendation from teachers that have been studied.
4. Admission letter from the institution where he is studying or in which begin postgraduate or doctoral studies.
5. Scores of studies carried out in the areas in which the grant is requested.
results obtained in the review of State of quality of the higher education (know Pro, ECAES), in cases that are relevant (physics, mathematics)
important: this proposal not be awarded support for Musica-pregrado, only applications for post-graduate courses, master’s degrees and doctorates will be accepted.
1. All correspondence must be submitted directly at the headquarters of the Mazda Foundation for art and science or sent by mail door to door.
2. Timely and complete receipt of the documentation, does not guarantee the scholarship, which is subject to the decision of the Committee of the Foundation.
3. In case of exit favored, documentation will be retained as a support for the granting of the scholarship.
4. People who are not favoured, must request the return of the documentation within a maximum of fifteen (15) calendar days from the official date of delivery of the scholarships, otherwise the documentation, material and annexes shall be destroyed, unless there is place to claim.
extensions to scholarships:
scholarships are renewed every six months. The extension of the scholarship requires application for renewal by the fellow. Applications are studied in June and November of each year; They must, therefore, be filed in May and October.
requirements for extensions:
1. Letter of request for renewal, addressed to the President of the Mazda Foundation for art and science.
2. Two (2) letters of recommendation from professors of the University for the half that is studying.
3. Excellent academic results based on qualifications. Your shipment must be carried out once completed the semester.