The Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Agrarias Announces 30 scholarships for training and specialization in the IVIA for people with university degree in the areas of transfer of technology to the agricultural and livestock sector listed in annex II of the call.
to apply for scholarships is necessary:
– be Spanish or have the nationality of one of the States members of the European Union.
– Being in possession, at the time of filing of the application, a Bachelor’s degree (in accordance with Royal Decree 1393 / 2007, of October 29, which establishes the planning of official university education), Licentiate or engineer, issued after December 31, 2008. Unofficial Spanish abroad or in universities obtained titles must be officially recognized at the time of application by homologation of the qualification for final resolution. These effects shall be considered acknowledged the title when the applicant certifying that it has been admitted in a Spanish public University doctoral programs.
each applicant may apply for a maximum of three scholarships of this call. The scholarships are incompatible. The granting of one of them precludes the award of another or others although it had obtained therein or in them the highest score according to the scale. Applicants who submit candidacy for more than one scholarship shall specify the order of priority in the application form indicating the order of preference in paragraph D of the form.
grants are equipped with each one of them with 1,200 euros gross per month. On the rough shall be retention for account of income tax, Social Security and others that, if necessary, may be applicable. The amount of the scholarship shall be paid monthly. The amounts paid in any case will have the character of wages or remuneration, but financial aid.
the deadline for submission of applications will be fifteen working days from the day following the publication of this notice in the official journal of the Valeciana region. The form to request participation in the call for proposals can be downloaded from the IVIA website: www.ivia.es. You are also available to those interested in the IVIA: carretera Moncada-Náquera, km 4,5, de Moncada (Valencia). The application form will be submitted duly completed the IVIA registration or by any of the procedures provided for in article 38 of the law of the legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
to the application form must be accompanied by the following documentation:
1) photocopy authenticated identity card or equivalent identity in the case of nationals of States members of the European Union.
2) Curriculum vitae of the applicant and supporting documentation of the merits which it relies.
3) academic title that accredits graduate, Bachelor or engineer status.
4) photocopy of the personal academic certificate detailed, showing degree, obtained qualifications and obtaining ratings dates.
5) responsible for declaration of having no relationship which may entail a similar activity or prevents the fulfillment of obligations as a trainee or intern and not be beneficiary or beneficiary of any another grant for the same or similar activity.
6) responsible Declaration not to engage in any of the circumstances listed in article 13.2 of law 38/2003, General subsidies.
7) documentation proving the possession of the merits which it relies.