Graduate University of Oxford scholarships

If you have questions about this aid arises, please visit the official source and ask your questions directly to the center.

Oxford University convened postgraduate fellowships from 2012 through funds raised with the aim of helping the highest level graduate students from all corners of the world.

for the year 2015-2016 has more than 60 scholarships, which may be increased up to 130. The University provides 40% of the funds for these grants, and the remaining 60% comes from external grants. Scholarships are granted to those applicants who have demonstrated excellent academic performance, contributing to innovative University research, and who wish to confront the world turned into leaders in their field.

applicants should have requested the plaza at the University of Oxford before January 9 for the areas of medical science, philosophy, politics and international relations and computer science; and before January 23, 2015 for the rest.

scholarships for the course that comes available to various locations and each of them has its specific requirements.

students in different regions:

Oxford-Anderson

Oxford-Berman

Oxford-Chellgren

Oxford-Farthing

Oxford-Mary French and Philip Wagley

Oxford-Mok Graduate Scholarships at St Hugh´s

Oxford-NaturalMotion

Oxford-Nicholas Bratt-St John´s

Oxford-Pershing Square

Oxford-Prince´s Foundation

Oxford-Radcliffe

Oxford-Rokos

Oxford-Swire

Oxford-Wolfson-Marriott

students from United Kingdom and rest of Europe

Oxford-Cocker

Oxford-David Jones

Oxford-Doelger

Oxford-Ko G

Oxford-León E and Iris Beghian

Oxford-Primary Care Research Trust

Oxford-Robert and Soulla Kyprianou

Oxford-Robin Geffen-Keble

Oxford-TrygFonden

Oxford-Vincent Packford and Geoffrey Smart

for students coming from Asia

Jardine-Oxford

Oxford-Creat

Oxford-Indira Gandhi

Oxford-Kai Feng

Oxford-Lady Gore Booth Memorial

Related scholarships