Each year, University College of Northern Denmark has a few scholarship places for non-EU/EEA citizens who are enrolled on a study programme at UCN.
If you want to apply for this scholarship, you should take into account:
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must apply and be accepted to one of the English-taught study programmes that UCN offers. Applicants must also submit a scholarship application form including a motivation letter stating the reasons for applying to UCN and the reasons for applying for the specific programme in question. Generally, the application period is from 1 February – 15 March for September intake or 1 October -1 November for February intake.
UCN’s scholarship programme covers from 30-50 % of the tuition fees which means that the rest must be paid by the student. Scholarships may be awarded for the entire duration of a study programme or for single semesters.
The people who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional small sum each month to cover parts of their living expenses.
These are the requirements to apply for
The scholarship can only be considered provided the student fulfills the below requirements:
• Is a citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
• Does not have permanent residence in an EU or EEA country
• Is NOT studying in Denmark through an exchange programme or any other study agreement which is tuition fee waiving
• Has shown good academic results previously from former studies or passed exams
• Has passed an English language test, preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognised test with a high score provided for academic studies