Among the functions attributed to the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas figure the promotion and encouragement of social research applied, upon the convocation of scholarships and grants, as well as participation in training programmes for technicians and specialists in the field. To carry out such actions, it is appropriate to convene these scholarships for postgraduate students by the year 2013.
the purpose of these scholarships is to contribute to the training of postgraduate students in the methods and techniques used in applied social research, so the awardees of the scholarship will participate in tasks of research and training activities that are established within the framework of the various programmes that the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas develops throughout the year 2013.
by virtue of the provisions in the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, in the Royal Decree 887/2006, of 21 July, which approves the regulations under that law and order PRE/1867/2010, of 5 July, approving the regulatory bases for granting by the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas of scholarships for postgraduate students in topics of interest for the organism.
this resolution aims to convene, in competitive concurrence scheme, and in accordance with the principles of objectivity and advertising, seven scholarships to university graduates, for the training of postgraduate students in the methods and techniques used in applied social research.
the individual amount of the scholarship will be 12,190 euros per year and its amount is paid, expired month in eleven monthly payments. All payments shall be made corresponding withholdings on account of physical persons income tax and Social Security.
this contest scholarships are funded from budgetary application 25.102.462-M.481, of the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas for the financial year 2013 by a total of 85.330 euros.
1. They may be beneficiaries of the aid provided for in the present resolution all those persons of Spanish nationality. Beneficiaries of these grants may also be the citizens of any Member State of the European Union or third countries with legal residence in Spain. In all cases they must be, on the deadline for submission of applications, in possession of the diploma graduate or degree, obtained within the four years prior to the date of publication of the announcement. Foreign qualifications or certificates issued in private Spanish centres, must be approved by the Spanish Ministry of education. The convoking authority will determine the suitability of the candidates in terms of acquisition of skills in view of the titles submitted according to the object given in article 1 of this call a posteriori.
2. To obtain this scholarship applicants must certify a final average grade equal or superior to a 1.8 (according to the scale of 1 to 4).
3. All applicants must provide proof of stay abreast in compliance with its tax obligations and with Social Security, in the terms established in the current regulations. Under cover as provided in articles 22.4 and 24.4 of the Royal Decree 887/2006, of 21 July, which approves the regulation of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, the presentation of the request for the scholarship lead the authorization by the applicant to the awarding body to obtain certifications sufficient be abreast of tax obligations and with Social Security directly,unless you attach a document expressly denying such consent, in which case the appropriate certificates evidencing such circumstances will be provided at that time.
4. They may not suffer from any disease or physical or mental limitation which hinders them for the fulfilment of its obligations as an intern.
5. They may not apply for scholarship who, prior to this call, had been awarded another scholarship in training for postgraduate students at the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas.
the development of the activities of these scholarships as an indispensable requirement requires the physical presence of fellows at the headquarters of the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas.
the granting of scholarships does not establish contractual or statutory relationship between the trainee and the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas and enjoy, therefore will not result in any case with the aforementioned authority or officialdom employment relationship, nor imply any commitment regarding the subsequent incorporation of the person concerned to the same template.
requests are formalized in the model that is listed as annex I, shall be addressed to the President of the Center for sociological research and may be given in the General registry of the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas (calle Montalbán, 8, third floor, 28014 Madrid), on Monday to Friday, between 9: 00-14: 00) or by any of the procedures provided for in article 38.4 of law 30/1992of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
also, interested parties, provided that they possess a valid electronic signature certificate, may submit requests through the electronic headquarters of the Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas, https://sedempr.gob.es/cis, using the computer application available to this effect within the headquarters electronic of the Ministry of the Presidency – on the website www.mpr.es–, in accordance with the order PRE/1009/201023 April, which regulates the electronic registry of the Ministry of the Presidency.
El Centro de Investigaciones sociológicas must provide information about the call in the Department of publications and promotion of research on phones 91 580 76 96/15, e-mail: email@example.com and through the website: www.cis.es, where will be also exposed the foundations of the call, the model request, awarding interim resolution as well as the definitive.
the deadline for submission of applications shall be fifteen calendar days, counted from the following the publication of this call for proposals in the official bulletin of the State.