The national program of detection and Control of the disease celiac, together with the National Commission health research, call for the presentation of research projects on the subject of gluten-free food: accessibility, availability, adhesion.
in this way, will be selected two studies multicentre (EM) research with four scholarships for each. The objective of these grants is to strengthen research on celiac disease as part of the activities that carry out the national programme.
this call is intended for a group of research where participate:
– a coordinating institution indicating the research project.
– Coordinator of the project, which may or may not be fellow.
– four research fellows (in total) that working in institutions such as hospitals, NGOs, research institutes, universities, etc. from the public or private sector non-profit.
– It is a precondition that participate on EM at least two institutions.
– It did not obtain three or more Carrillo Oñativia fellowships.
– Not receiving other scholarships from the Ministry of health of the nation when it comes to be beneficiary of the Carrillo Oñativia Fellowship.
– Own degree (or certificate of title pending) racing for four or more years duration.
– The project must be authorized both by the coordinating institution for the institution where the research will take place either by the director or by an equivalent authority, for example, the Committee on teaching and research.
– Rely on the opinion of approval of the Research Ethics Committee (IEC) of the institution that supports the project or, if it had not, a Committee external to the institution; Apart from the exceptions defined in the Guide to research in human health (see sections 3.5 and 13). Available at www.saludinvestiga.org.ar-
– it is essential to respect provincial regulations regarding health research. Our website offers a list of the provinces and the contacts with the provincial Ethics Committee.
– The project must be framed within the thematic area gluten-free food: accessibility, availability, adhesion. Drug type and basic research are excluded.
– Own CUIT/CUIL number.
– Own Argentine DNI.
the deadline for submission of applications is open until November 7.
the project will have a duration of 12 months beginning on December 22, 2014 and ending on 22 December 2015. Each fellow will receive an annual allocation of $50,000 (fifty thousand dollars) distributed as follows: $45,000 as a stipend for the scholarship and $5,000 to be delivered to the institution that support it. The total payment of the grant will be held approximately in the month of March 2014.