BBVA Asset Management is the management of investment funds and plans of pension of the BBVA group and stands as a global reference in the world of asset management, in the case of the management company number one in Spain and offering its services to more than one million participants, among whom are individual investors, companies and public institutions.
this responsibility leads to compromising with the people and the society, with the intention of BBVA Asset Management promote the training of young professionals in the field of asset management as Spanish way of promoting talent in the industry on this matter.
therefore offers the I scholarship BBVA Asset Management in collaboration with the IEB (Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles). The training itinerary of the scholarship includes the realization of the Master in stock exchange and financial markets of the IEB along with an educational scholarship in the Department of management of assets of BBVA.
this program consists of:
1. Enrolment in the IEB Master in stock exchange and financial markets.
• will have a duration of 14 months, will start in April 2013 and end in July 2014.
• training in Madrid and which also includes a stay in London at the headquarters of the London School of Economics (LSE).
• the Master has a price of 21,000 euros that will be borne in its entirety by BBVA.
2. Educational scholarship in BBVA Asset Management.
• will be held at the headquarters of BBVA Asset Management in Madrid.
• the duration of the scholarship will be 12 months, from April 2013 until April 2014.
• economic aid will be 13,200 euros gross per year.
3. At the end of the programme, corresponding tutors, IEB and BBVA Asset Management issued a final evaluation of performance of the person, which will be taken into account in the corporate selection processes of human resources within the BBVA group.
1. In general the selection process for the 2013 Edition will include the following requirements:
• be graduates in any of the following materials:
Administration degree and direction of companies
degree in DC. Actuarial
degree in economics
degree in physical
degree in mathematics
LADE and Sciences actuarial
graduate in law and
Ingeniero de Telecomunicación
Ingeniero Industrial Economía
Ingeniero Técnico Telecomunicación
Ingeniero Técnico in computer science
• academic record with a grade point average that exceeds the established court.
• English-Spanish bilingual.
• high level of tools included in Microsoft Office: Word, xcel, Access and Power – oint.
• necessary skills: teamwork, analytical ability, initiative and good relations nterpersonales.
2. With specificity for the selection process in course:
• having completed some of the careers in point 2.1 or, in the case of treating any career within the branch of engineering, having passed all the subjects, with the exception of the final project.
• having obtained the title concerned subsequent to July 31, 2009.
• not being hired under contract INEM of practices for a period exceeding 12 months.
only those nominations that are received through the website of Liga will be taken into account: www.becasbbvaam.com, either through the www.empleo.bbva.com/es website and to implement the offer I scholarships BBVA asset management.
the deadline for admission to the selection process will be until January 31, 2013 at 23: 00 hours (GMT + 1).