BBK scholarships is aimed at masters and postgraduate degrees from more than 30 credits from the University of the Basque country (UPV/EHU), University of Deusto and Chamber of Commerce of Bilbao.
program has a fixed budget, which will be distributed among the beneficiaries who best meet the requirements, so it cannot be determined a priori the number of scholarships to be awarded. The deadline to submit applications is 31 August.
grants will cover 50% of the price of the master or postgraduate level, with a maximum of 1,000 euros and will be divided in the following way: half of the amount of the aid at the beginning of the course (the remaining amount may finance office Kutxabank); the completion of studies and showed once the use, shall be paid the remaining amount of the scholarship, which in case of having hired the financing Kutxabank will go to the repayment of the loan.
the help of BBK may be complementary to aid for other entities provided that the total amount of the master is not exceeded.
applicants for these grants must meet the following requirements:
1. Having been admitted / a officially by the University or camera in the Master or corresponding course.
2. Have tax residence in Bizkaia.
3. Have not enjoyed before, another scholarship granted by BBK.
4. The applicant must be an account holder active location in Kutxabank with a minimum age of one year and a financial card of Kutxabank.
5. In addition, themselves or their parents/spouses, must meet at least two of the following requirements of bonding with Kutxabank: have domiciled payroll, pension or benefit for unemployment in Kutxabank with more than one year old; the sum of payments made with cards in force during the period of June 1, 2012 to August 31, 2013 Kutxabank must be greater than or equal to $ 3,000; having made contributions to Baskepensiones between June 1, 2012 and August 31, 2013; have hired some of the insurance Kutxabank.
6. The economic needs of the family unit shall be taken into account.
7. Pre-selected people be required them, subsequently, the following documentation:
admission to the master’s degree issued by the corresponding Centre.
In case of unemployment, documentation attesting to such a situation.
Registration certificate, which will include the relationship of all persons residing in the home.
Photocopy of the statement of income of all members of the family unit, if one of the members had no obligation to file the income tax return, must submit the certificate of finance thus justifying it.