The call for aid at the University of Navarra incorporated during the last some targeted modifications to define it as a “último recurso option” for the student that is incorporated for the first time to the University of Navarra and which does not meet the requirements of other programs and announcements of grants and aid that has obligation to attend. ” It seems appropriate to follow in this line and also continue enhancing other programs at the University of Navarra for graduate studies (credits and Alumni scholarships for academic excellence) and Master (joint with the Santander group call).
applicants must attend any of the following studies at the University of Navarra in the academic year 2013-2014:
– first course of graduate studies in the University of Pamplona.
– first course of steering assistance of ISSA.
– Institute of liberal arts.
– official master’s programmes where students enroll in the Pamplona campus; in this case, it is necessary to have Spanish nationality, the family residence and fiscal domicile in Spain.
students in higher grades may attend this call in the following cases:
– if effectively received an aid of this call in the academic year 2012-2013.
– If during the 2012-2013 out of the Alumni Scholarship program does not reach the required minimum GPA or the credit program academic excellence by lack of economic solvency.
– If there has been a major change in the economic situation of the student’s family. Shall be considered that this change has occurred when there was a remarkable decrease in income in the family unit caused by the death, dismissal or unemployment of the head of household or spouse.
also can apply for these scholarships, those with impossibility of obtaining other grants or aid for failing to meet your requirements. In the case of graduate studies, it is mandatory to request before the credit or the Alumni Scholarship for academic excellence. For Master studies, having previously requested the call University of Navarra – Grupo Santander scholarship. And in all cases, it is essential to apply for grants from public bodies or any other institution, provided that their respective requirements are met. Only in the event that should not be granted, there will be possibility of benefiting from the call for aid.
not already be in possession of an official university degree, unless you want to pursue a master’s degree.
1) to first year university students:
minimum average grade: 7 points between 1st and 2nd high school or, in the case of international students, between the last two years prior to the beginning of University studies.
) for university students of higher grades:
have successfully passed all credits enrolled in the academic year 2012-2013. The subjects that have the rating «thriller», «presented not» or «call cancellation» are not exceeded.
) for master’s students:
minimum average grade: 7 points in the qualification of grade or degree that has given access to the master.
in all three cases, will need to have formalized the enrollment in a minimum of 60 credits, except in the case of students who do not reach that number to reach the last year of his studies provided that they have enrolled in, at least 40 credits. The academic assessment will be always on the academic performance of the immediately previous year, although case studies that have been interrupted or abandoned.
1) that the family income per capita for the year 2012 is less than 13,000 euros.
) that the net return of capital over the net positive capital gains in 2012 is less than 3,000 euros.
means family income per capita obtained by dividing the sum of all revenue earned by all eligible family members, and for any reason during 2012, the entrhe number of members. Revenues that have been obtained by children will be 50%.
the family income according to the Spanish income tax calculation procedure:
• income tax of Navarre: general “Parte of the imponible base” + special payable “Base of the ahorro”-“Cuota líquida” + “Rentas exentas”.
• income tax of the Basque country: “Base tax general” + tax “Base of the ahorro”-“Cuota líquida” + “Rentas exentas”.
• income from other communities: taxable “Base general” + tax “Base of the ahorro”-resulting “Cuota of the autoliquidacion” + “Rentas exentas”.
eligible members: the applicant student, father, mother, legal guardian, if applicable, and unmarried siblings under 25 who lived at home to 31 December 2012.
types of aid
1) students from other Spanish provinces other than the of the course studying, or abroad, can obtain an assistance equivalent to 30 per cent of the amount of the tuition; others may receive a 15 per cent.
) if the registration, student enjoys some bonus (large family, honors in high school, etc.), the amount will be deducted from this aid because it is not cumulative.
1) deadlines anticipated (for students from outside Spain that will be registered in the academic year 2013-2014): 1-15 and April 3 to June 14, 2013.
2) ordinary term (for those who have not attended the advance period and for the rest of the students of the University of Navarra who has concluded the registration during the 2013-2014 and who failed to obtain any other scholarship or aid so far): 1 to October 15, 2013.