The community of Madrid, through the Employment Plan for 2013, establishes a series of measures to encourage the creation of jobs, especially in the sectors of population most affected by unemployment, such as young and older than 45 years. Also intends to strengthen and support the activity of self-employed and micro-enterprises, thus giving new impetus to the madrilenian economy.
with this agreement are established the regulatory rules and the procedure of direct award of grants intended for companies, private entities without spirit of profit and self-employed workers to encourage hiring self-employed unemployed workers in the area of the community of Madrid.
the purpose of the assistance regulated in this agreement is to facilitate the incorporation and permanence of unemployed workers in the ordinary labour market through the establishment of incentives to hiring self-employed workers within the scope of the community of Madrid.
Podran eligible for such aid companies, anyone who form legal entities private non-for profit and self-employed workers who meet the requirements and conditions established in this agreement. Any Government may benefit from aid provided for in this agreement to which refers article 2 of the law 30/1992, of November 26, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure, including societies and public enterprises and other public bodies, as well as the communities of goods, civil societiesgroupings of natural or legal persons or any separate heritage that still lack legal personality, able to carry out actions that would aid law.
General requirements of beneficiaries
– to access subsidies regulated in this agreement, the beneficiaries of the grant must be abreast of their tax obligations and with Social Security.
– The Centre of labour or the social and fiscal domicile of the beneficiary of the grant must be based in the community of Madrid.
– Not to be in any of the prohibitions to obtain the status of beneficiary indicated in paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 13 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant.
General requirements of employees
– hired workers must be registered as unemployed people demanding jobs in the employment offices of the community of Madrid for a period of, at least, one month uninterrupted and immediately prior to his hiring, except in the event of conversion of fixed-term contract or internship in indefinite. Administration will check the fulfilment of this requirement ex officio.
to the effects of this agreement will be eligible, in the amounts and conditions which are then determined following engagements:
to) contracts made by companies and freelancers with less than 10 employees and work or social and fiscal domicile in the Madrid Center:
– indefinite contract: It will subsidize with 1,500 EUR each full-time permanent contract.
– fixed-term or internship recruitment: is will subsidize an amount of 1,000 euros each contract of duration equal to or more than six months.
– Conversion on indefinite term contracts / interns:
you will subsidize each conversion to full-time permanent contract with an amount of 1,500 euros.
in the case of part-time recruitment of the contractual arrangements provided for in this paragraph, the amount of subsidies provided for in this Agreement shall be reduced proportionally on the basis of the established day.
b) contracts made by companies, entities private non-profits and freelancers with 10 or more workers employed and with work or social and fiscal domicile in the Madrid Center:
– hiring practices: will be funded by an amount of EUR 500 for each year of duration, up to a maximum of 1,000 euros, practices a full-time contracts.
– hiring part time of over forty-five years: it will subsidize with 1,000 EUR each indefinite hiring part-time, provided that day is at least 50 per cent of the ordinary day and made to unemployed 45-year-old or more who fulfils the requirements laid down in article 12 of the text revised the Statute of workers and implementing regulations.
for the granting of subsidies provided for in this agreement, the written formalization of contracts in the model established for the purpose by the public State employment service, and discharge from the person hired in the corresponding Social security scheme will be accurate.
appointments should have been made within the deadline for submission of applications laid down in the order by which to declare the amount of the budgetary appropriations available for the corresponding year.
to determine the number of workers on staff is taken into account the report of the average annual number of workers in a situation of high facilitated by the General Treasury of the Social Security.