The Fundación Universidad-empresa and ROCHE have opened the application period for access to the 34 seater convened within the framework of the CITIUS programme for engineers (information technology, industrial, mechanical, civil and telecommunication) and graduates in ADE / economy, human resources, and health sciences.
Roche, leading company in the health sector, is the largest biotechnology company in the world, with more than 80,000 employees around the world. The company, which has invested more than 9,000 million Swiss francs in research and development, has medicines differentiated in the areas of Oncology, virology, inflammation, metabolism and central nervous system.
practices, which will have a duration of 12 months and will be done in Flex full-time in Madrid, have an endowment of 800 euros gross per month, as well as accident insurance and medical insurance.
all the selected candidates will be the program of coaching and continuous assessment offered by Roche. In addition, they forwarded the plan of training provided within the framework of the CITIUS programme, consisting of 160 hours in the areas of engineering, Informatics, business administration, economics, law, languages, environment and psychology. Each student shall draw up its own school route from an offer of more than 125 subjects.
participants who successfully overcome both parts of the program (tutored practices + training) will receive a Diploma issued, as the title itself, by the Autonomous University of Madrid, as well as a certification of Roche with activities during your stay in the same.
- 11 scholarship in the area of Pharma Informatics, profiles of Engineering Informatics and telecommunications-oriented.
- 10 grants in the area of medical management, oriented profiles of the life sciences (medicine, pharmacy, biology, biotechnology, veterinary medicine, etc.).
- 3 grants in the productive centre of Leganés, aimed at engineers and engineering technicians (industrial, mechanical and civil).
- 2 scholarships in the area of finance, oriented profiles of economy and business administration.
- 6 fellowships in the area of human resources, oriented profiles of human resources in different specialties (from a classical position of risk prevention to a more commercial position).
- 3 grants in the area of customer management and administration support, oriented to less technical profiles but with high handling of computer programs.
programme call for proposals requirements offers seats for engineers (information technology, industrial, mechanical, civil and telecommunication) and graduates in ADE / economy, human resources and health sciences under the age of 30, who obtained his university degree in the last 4 years.
candidates must possess an advanced level of English, great capacity of analysis and geographical mobility (national and international). Candidates should be motivated by working in a multinational environment and improve the lives of other people.
is expected that those selected are incorporated in January 2013, so those interested in applying for one of these squares should send before 2 January next, their curriculum vitae, in Word format or Pdf, and working life of Social security by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the code of reference CITIUS ROCHE.